This job might no longer be available.
Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing
2 months ago
Niantic’s mission is to inspire people to explore the world together. We build AR products that encourage movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction. Our mission is inherently human, and our People team is at the forefront of that mission!
We are seeking an Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing manager to join the Recruiting Operations team.
You will own our internal brand strategy and partner closely with teammates across all areas of business at Niantic. You will help refine and find creative ways to engage our current and future talent, deliver new assets and initiatives to showcase our amazing culture, the work we are doing, and how our values contribute to our success. You will have the opportunity to design and produce events that bring together potential candidates with recruiters and hiring managers. You will also work closely with our Diversity & Inclusion team on external conference opportunities.
- Lead our employee value proposition and employer branding strategy, including external benchmarking and career site development, working closely with key partners to execute a vision that aligns with our corporate positioning and talent strategies.
- Generate compelling content in all creative mediums, exploring video, blog, photo, and other to create energy with internal and external audiences.
- Develop custom strategies and attraction campaigns to build and attract a diverse talent pipeline.
- Monitor employer review sites (Blind, Glassdoor, Indeed) including ways to increase reviews, prioritize actions and respond as appropriate.
- Track analytics behind social media campaigns and other employer branding initiatives to assess ROI.
- Collaborate with global teams to deliver against recruiting objectives via strategic planning and campaign activation.
- Identify partners and platforms (vendors, social channels) to help amplify and position our brand among key talent.
- Project plan, lead, coordinate and execute multi-track complex virtual and in-person events and trade shows.
- 5+ years working in Employer Brand, Communications, or Event Marketing.
- Knowledge of recruiting channels, job boards, and employer brand sites that support hiring, including CRM platforms.
- Experience authoring content and owning marketing channels for content dissemination.
- Events management experience. Planning and executing recruitment marketing events at a large scale.
- Strong cross functional partnership experience. Experience working on strategic initiatives with recruiting, internal communication, marketing and events teams.
- Have passion for brand marketing, events, and content creation as well as curiosity about how to motivate candidates.
- Experience in creative campaigns/events such as videos, webinars, influencer marketing, social media.
- You learn quickly and feel comfortable working in ambiguity, with little direction and making decisions on your own.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have previous experience carrying out world-class events — virtual, in-person and hybrid.
- You are passionate about corporate social responsibility programs, corporate giving, volunteer programs, and diversity and inclusion.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.