This job might no longer be available.
Employee Referral Coordinator (Contract)
5 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
People Team/Recruiting Programs
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic is expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to help build our Referrals team! As a contract Referral Coordinator you will partner with the Referral Specialists and business leaders globally to provide a white glove experience for referrers and referrals. As a member of our team, you will help with reporting, process improvement and administrative work for how we approach, engage and develop referred talent while providing best-in-class experiences.
In This Role You Will
- Partner with the Referrals Team and payroll to audit and process referral payments globally
- Ability to drive reporting for referral team to provide data to explore opportunities to continue developing our referrals program to drive thoughtful engagement and accountability with recruiting and business partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Ensure proactive communication with manager and other task stakeholders, referrals and referrers. This includes meeting deadlines and commitments, tracking and timely responses
- Partner with Referrals Specialist to educate employees on Referral Program best practices
- Coordinate scheduling of referral onsites and remote interviews with the various Epic recruiting teams at office locations across multiple time zones
- Helping teams resolve last minute interview schedule changes
- Booking candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.) once back in the office
- Generating candidate interview schedules
What We're Looking For
- Experience in coordination, or administrative support
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Detail oriented and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Advanced problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- Solid experience with heavy scheduling
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with Google applications (Google Sheets, calendar, Gmail, hangouts) Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Ability to shift priorities last minute
- Impeccable organization skills
- Experience communicating with teams at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
We offer comprehensive benefits to our contract employees. Our contractors are offered health/medical, life, AD&D, and short & long term disability insurance. We also have retirement savings programs for our contractors. All Epic Games contract employees enjoy free drinks, snacks, breakfast foods, and lunch - every single workday!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.