This job might no longer be available.
Employee Experience Senior Specialist
9 days ago
Job Title:Employee Experience Senior Specialist
Employee Experience Senior Specialist
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision Blizzard is looking for an Employee Experience Senior Specialist join our Employee Experience team in providing full employee lifecycle requests and advising on Tier 0 & 1 level HR policy/process interpretation. You will provide support to teams across Talent Acquisition, HR, and the business. Of key importance will be the ability to independently advise on company policy and processes and resolve manager, employee and HR inquiries, being the point of contact for day-to-day client requests, while identifying and recommending automation and process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver with consistently high standards, while assisting with continuous improvement initiatives and effectively managing HR compliance.
- Provide excellent customer service and manage incoming inquiries and routine questions related to all types of HR policies, programs and procedures coming from employees, managers and HR. Utilize these queries to continuously improve Tier 0/1 information and drive increased direct access.
- Escalate sensitive people related cases to the appropriate functions and ensure strict standards of confidentiality.
- Successfully prioritize and close cases against a tight timeline to help influence efforts towards improving the overall manager and employee experience.
- Contribute to projects that involve changes to the services provided which are related to process, the employee experience and more.
- Handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced, constantly changing business by anticipating problems, prioritizing and being proactive every day.
- Partner effectively with HR, Centers of Excellence, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders to enable effective employee interaction.
- Act as subject-matter-expert and functional leader regarding service delivery queues and HR data systems, including Workday.
- Eight years experience with Employee Experience/HR Operations, preferably in tech, gaming, entertainment, or similar industry.
- Previous experience working in an HR Shared Service function.
- You’ll appreciate and understand the need for confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people-related activities.
- Experience with helping to establish new processes and understanding how systems and processes can be optimized to improve service offerings, with a track record in delivering successful process improvements
- Should be comfortable leveraging data to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong relationship-building skills, with the ability to manage and partner with a diverse stakeholder group
- Experience working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems, preferably with a fast-moving company. Workday is strongly preferred.
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to work autonomously and with discretion
- Strong attention to detail, deadline-driven, results-oriented mindset with strong follow-through
- Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.