Employee Engagement Coordinator
8 days ago
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct and manage employee engagement events on the ground, including planning, scheduling, logistics, purchasing and invites Coordinate volunteers, support staff, vendors and more to support internal communication events
- Interact with employees to understand their interests and plan engagement events to suit them
- Assist communication partners to align with the communications strategy of the company
- Assist with coordinating guest and leadership visits in our Bangalore studio
- Build a relationship and follow up with important stakeholders to move on important projects
- Monitor feedback and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communication initiatives
- Write content for post-event updates including on newsletters, intranet, email etc.
- Bachelors in Mass Communications or English
- Ability to communicate openly with people across teams and all levels of the organization
- Must be well-organised and able to handle multiple events or projects with overlapping timelines
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) collaborates with the world's most creative companies to produce iconic, brave & vibrant work. We combine technology with creativity to provide premium, award-winning VFX services, inspiring companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists partner with the global creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, and brand experience & advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere. Our global network of studios includes The Mill, MPC, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, who are leading experts in what they do.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.