This job might no longer be available.
Employee Engagement Analyst
15 days ago
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our Compensation & Benefits team and offer insight and analyses related to soft HR matters.
Are you interested in employee engagement, motivation drivers, personality types or other similar topics? Are you familiar with working directly with HR Partners and managers supporting execution of HR projects? And on top of that you have an analytic mind that understands and can take advantage of data? If yes, we are probably looking for you to join us!
- Preparing analyses and insights based on all available HR data with a specific focus on employee engagement.
- Presenting recommendations and advising various stakeholders (e.g. managers, HR Partners, top management) on the most effective ways to improve employee experience.
- Preparing, rolling out and controlling the schedule, action plans and next steps connected with various surveys or other HR initiatives.
- Being the business owner (admin) of the tools and applications used for employee surveys and serving as the main point of contact with regards to soft HR data.
- Proven experience and/or interest in both: HR data analytics and employee engagement (or other soft HR) areas.
- Being a very good friend of MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Communicative level of Polish and English: ability to present and discuss HR topics and persuade partners.
- Being an independent, organized, results-driven and team-oriented individual.
- Interests in gaming industry is nice to have.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.