This job might no longer be available.
Embedded QA Tester
4 days ago
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind Asphalt 9: Legends is hiring an Embedded QA Tester to join the team.
- Verify functionalities & features of the Game under development
- Create & follow Gameplay & Technical Test Cases
- Find, reproduce, report, rate, analyze & follow-up Game bugs
- Verify and validate bug fixes
- Provide quality assessment of the assigned Game area tested
- Communicate with the Dev team and help testing to speed up the feature developing
- Provide support to the production and Dev team on ad hoc requests
- Very organized, analytical & oriented to details
- Oriented toward both internal procedures & creative thinking
- Motivated, responsible and independent
- Ability to maintain a good quality of work under stress
- Motivated to deal with routine work when necessary
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing
- Previous QA experience
- Passioned about Video Games
- Knowledge about multiple Platforms: iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox
- Experience in Jira or QADB
- Confluence knowledge
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Because you want to work in an inclusive equal opportunity workplace!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Temporary contract with permanent option based on performance, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off + 3 days of choice to do shorter schedule
- Flexible work from home hybrid model
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we’re a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.