Embedded QA Analyst
10 days ago
Your mission: We're looking for a passionate Embedded QA Analyst to join our Studio in Paris to help us take our PC/Console games to the next level.
You’ll have the chance to work directly with the game team to track down and crush bugs. You’ll play a key role in delivering a quality play experience to our future players!
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Be an integral part of the QA testing process for our new Studio specialized in creating PC and Console games
- Act as the link between the internal development team and remote testing teams around the world
- Design test plans and smoke tests to verify that new features work flawlessly
- Be a driving force for game quality by giving feedback on game features and design
- Document, prioritize, and assign bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Work with our gameplay team to reproduce and resolve issues in the game
- Use a suit of debugging and profiling tools to diagnose complex problems
- Play and analyze competitive games to maintain our high quality bar
Who you will interact with: You will report to our Producer and work together with all the game teams (Art, Design, Programming).
Who you are:
- Passionnate about free-to-play games (mainly PC and Console)
- Focused on details and problem solving
- Able to think outside of the box and quickly adapt
- Great communicator (verbal and written)
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
What you need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of professional videogame experience in QA on a PC or Console game project.
- Knowledge of QA techniques and familiar with tools like Jira, Confluence and/or Perforce
- Degree in game development, computer science or a related field
- You have a good understanding of what makes a high quality game
Why Join the Paris Studio?
- Be part of a new and human-sized studio, working on exciting PC/Console projects in the F2P industry
- Join a diverse and talented team of professionals from around the world, working together to create unforgettable gaming experiences
- Enjoy a wonderful working environment in the heart of Paris, with cool offices and flexible working arrangements (2 days remote per week, flexible summer remote policy)
- Benefit from training opportunities, lunch vouchers, competitive health insurance, and more!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we're proud to work on.
If you're ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let's create something unforgettable together!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.