Email Marketing Manager
15 days ago
Reporting to the Engagement Director, the Email Marketing Manager plays a key role within 1047 Games’ growing team. This position will be the leader of all email marketing efforts for Splitgate, the viral arena shooter currently in Beta across PC and consoles. Splitgate has been on a meteoric rise during the second half of 2021, hitting 2M downloads within the first two weeks and 15M+ total downloads. This subject matter expert will drive action through direct, contextual outreach to our players and design an email customer journey that maximizes their play experience.
- Own the email channel, growing and maintaining the health of 1047’s contactable database while supporting marketing beats.
- Leverage automated emails to design customer journeys for new players, ensuring they have the tools to be successful.
- Drive email channel performance through effective content development, segmentation, and personalization to deliver measurable business results (Retention, Sales, etc)
- Build a roadmap and work to continually test, iterate, and optimize our efforts in order to increase email effectiveness. Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve retention.
- Partner with the legal team for compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other regulations.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to ensure close alignment across channels.
- Manage the email creative process by working closely with internal content teams and agency partners.
- Work directly with leadership to identify, plan, and activate new CRM tech.
- Keep up to date on CRM best practices and provide recommendations for internal strategies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 6+ years of marketing experience, 4+ years working directly in email marketing and CRM, with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management.
- Experience in free-to-play gaming is a plus.
- Direct experience managing CRM, email, and marketing automation software/tools.
- Analytical mindset with a proven ability to distill data, glean consumer insights in order to make informed business decisions.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to prioritize multiple campaigns competing priorities.