Electronics Test Technician
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleElectronics Test Technician
SummaryWorking onsite at our Tulsa Integration Center, this position will be responsible for operating production test equipment, troubleshooting and repairing defective products, maintaining test equipment, monitoring test performance and yield information, and providing technical support to the other test operators. Responsible for testing printed circuit boards and programming a robotic flying probe machine.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What You'll Do
• Troubleshoot, repair, calibration, and test electronic assemblies, instruments, and mechanical assemblies at the lower or component level.
• Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on Analog and Digital circuitry.
• Requires a strong knowledge of Solid-State devices and micro-circuitry.
• Works in a dynamic production environment and can produce at a high level in support of customer schedules.
• Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Digital Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, frequency Standards, signal generators, and RF Power Meters.
• Enter and analyze the repair finding into information data collections systems
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
• 1 year of direct experience in manufacturing or electronics testing, required
• 2-year degree in electronics, manufacturing technology, or equivalent education and/or industry experience
• Proficient in component level troubleshooting of solid state, digital, and RF (Radio Frequency) circuits
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other data collection programs to accurately document maintenance actions
• Proficient with the following programs: Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience with D365 ERP systems preferred
• Soldering: surface mount and through hole experience
• Working knowledge of ICT, FT and Flying Probe test platforms, and ability to run production test systems as needed
• Ability to use standard measurement and test equipment such as: digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and power sources.
• Knowledge and application of schematic diagram Knowledge of electric circuit boards, processors, chips, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to debug hard chronic failures
• Ability to debug aging PCBA's Basic knowledge of PCBA process and PCB layers
• Ability to recognize potential and existing problems and escalate to management for resolution
• SPEA Flying Probe experience preferred
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.