8 days ago
Job Posting TitleElectrical Engineer
SummaryThe candidate will support the Electrical Engineering activities as directed by the Engineering Operations Manager. The role is a mid-level position and expected to have experience in Engineering Analysis, supporting Prototype Build Activities, Reliability testing, Qualification of Alternate parts & materials, and transitioning New Products from the Development Engineering to the Operations teams.
What You'll Do
- Experience using a variety of software applications - ECO / PLM specific (SharePoint, Teamcenter preferred), engineering specific (Solidworks, Altium preferred), ERP specific (D365 preferred),
- Able to coordinate Electrical Engineering activities, taking a lead role in smaller or simple electrical systems
- Liaise directly with 3rd party sub-component designers & suppliers, to ensure requirements are met
- Diagnosis and Problem Solving throughout product life cycle including field support
- Design and test electronic hardware and/or firmware for newly designed gaming products
- Schematic and/or PCB Layout Design Entry using Altium CAD tools
- Document these Designs according to Aristocrat Standards
What We're Looking For
- BS in Engineering Discipline (Electrical Engineering),
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects providing technical leadership
- Highly proficient at organizing, scheduling and coordination of design partner activities and deliverables
- General knowledge of common electronic interfaces such as USB, SATA, PCIe, Ethernet, Video, Power, etc.
- Experience with complex systems products
- Proficient in electronic design, including schematic and/or PCB layout design in Altium CAD tools
- Knowledge and experience with common uController and/or FPGA architectures
- Strong hands-on capability using electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, protocol analyzers, MSO’s etc.
- Capable of designing to global gaming EMC and Safety standards & regulations
- Prior Experience in a highly regulated environment desirable
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.