Education Program Manager
16 days ago
The Education Program Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, and continuously refining the education program strategy to enable millions of learners to create with Unity. This critical role reports to the Head of Marketing, Korea and will work in close partnership with the Unity product, marketing and business development teams to weave together offerings into a cohesive set of programs.
In addition, this person will work with industry leaders, education organizations and thought leaders to develop a comprehensive program approach for all learners in starting in primary, through secondary, postsecondary and professional learning markets until learners are either thriving hobbyists or earning a viable living as creators interacting with each other.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced program leader to spearhead the design of well-funded, breakthrough programs from the ground-up in order to dramatically improve life outcomes of all creators globally.
What you'll be doing
- Increase reach of Unity learning contents to Korean users and bring students and educators into the Unity ecosystem adopting innovative marketing approaches while doing regular data analysis on learning contents on ‘Unity Learn’ regularly, set the content's priority for localization and more traffic on the site.
- A marketing communication window for education sales partners and big clients
- Local adoption and inputs of global programs ; Leverage global programs and contents to engage with Korean creators, Search & recommend ‘reputable’ Korean non-profit organisation candidates to Unity charitable fund, facilitate and encourage Korean ‘social impact’ case to apply to Unity for Humanity
- Closely work with a partner marketing manager to boost-up partner sales by running co-marketing, training, incentive and MDF programs
- Deliver hands-on sales enablement material of Unity key products for all vertical sales
- Define new offering and price policy with Education BD, global Education team and sales partners to deeply resonate with Korean students and educators
- Research, develop and negotiate with potential education partners for future projects (Edu-tech, solution vendors & etc.)
What we're looking for
- Proven experience as a program manager with working knowledge of education market or other similar positions
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Excellent communication skills in Korean and English
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Proven experience navigating and coordinating groups within education institutions
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.