This job might no longer be available.
Education Global Program Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
4 months ago
Across the globe, there is a strong demand to learn and teach Unity, the primary technology for creating immersive and interactive digital 3D experiences -- everything from games to films, training simulations, architectural models, automotive designs, and more. In an effort to increase the number of students who have the opportunity and skills to create with Unity technology, Unity Education will develop and administer several programs that support the needs of secondary and post-secondary education users -- schools, colleges, districts, educators, and students. The Global Education Program Manager’s role is to develop, manage and grow these programs.
In this role, you empower the next generation to create, not just consume, interactive and immersive digital media made with Unity. You are passionate about educator professional development and training, you appreciate the challenges and opportunities in working with public and private educational institutions, and you have enthusiasm for supporting schools to teach new technology to increase students’ future job opportunities. Additionally, you have experience working with private and/or public education systems, secondary and/or higher education levels. Experience developing, managing and/or delivering professional development and training is a plus.
This is a full-time position, open to work from any Unity office or remote location.
- Manage and improve Unity Edu post-secondary programs, including Unity Academic Alliance program. Expand the pool of distributors and/or resellers who sell Unity programs to universities and colleges across the globe
- Develop, launch and manage Unity’s solution for educator/school training, the “Unity Authorized Academic Partner Program,” and secure critical partnerships with vendors and third-party training organizations to ensure global reach
- Develop program requirements, benefits, collateral and management model, and mange the development of school/teacher training scope and curriculum
- Grow the number of trainers who can deliver quality training to the academic education market. Create programming that supports the retention and professional development of this trainer pool
- Manage Unity’s online professional development and engagement programs for educators. This includes developing new activities/events, evaluating program effectiveness, defining improvements, working with instructional designers and x-functional teams to execute on both content and platform developments
- Represent Unity’s academic education programs by attending and speaking at relevant education industry in-person and virtual events
- Work with marketing team to drive awareness, engagement and growth campaigns for your programs
- Experience in program design/development and/or program management role(s)
- Experience in driving strong program impact through measurement, evaluation and improvement cycles
- Strong independent worker with ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, and define own roadmap
- Experience in securing internal and external buy in for new programs/initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to secure and manage strong external partnerships with vendors, organizations, distributors, resellers, and contractors
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A creative problem solver, action-oriented and resourceful
- Experience of managing or working with training organizations/trainers and/or professional development companies
- Training and/or teaching experience
- Experience developing a program from scratch or reinventing an existing program
- Familiarity with Unity’s platform
- Experience with Unity’s learning products and programs
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations where the path is not yet charted and the strategy is not yet defined
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.