Editorial Graphic Designer
13 days ago
We’re looking for an experienced Editorial Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Design Team. The new member of our team will take care of preparing all types of internal/external documentation and presentation - both for print and digital.
As an in-house Design Team, we are creating all types of promotional materials and elements for worldwide recognized IPs like The Witcher Franchise, Cyberpunk 2077, and CD PROJEKT RED Studio - YOU might too!
- Prototyping and executing complex layouts for all studio’s needs.
- Collaborating with other team members to provide the best possible results of the product.
- Following guidelines and specifications provided by the print house or dedicated Producer to achieve the best possible quality of the final product.
- Implementing feedback received from reviews with Lead Graphic Designer and Creative Director.
- Working closely with the Design Team and Global Production team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer in the specialization of layout design.
- Knowledge of the typography, composition, and proportion in the design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Very good knowledge of print preparation.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Willingness to make things in the best possible way within the team.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.