This job might no longer be available.
Editorial Communications Manager – CDD 6 mois (F/M/NB)
20 days ago
Within the Global Communications team, you will work on the Ubisoft Brand Content & Editorial Strategy. The position is a 6-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension, from October to April. More precisely, you will join the Brand Marketing & Content team.
· Contribute to the overall goal of promoting and protecting the Ubisoft consumer and employer brand;
· Develop the relationship between the Ubisoft brand and a diverse range of audiences by defining a cutting edge brand content strategy including:
- Building the content calendar including story ideation and identification of key stories and angles
- Updating editorial and syndication processes
- Researching best practices and trends
· Lead the production and broadcast of content in line with the global communications content plan and best practices;
· Work towards a more coherent and aligned global content ecosystem with other content teams within Ubisoft by leading Global Editorial Alignment Project;
· Manage relationships with content production partners including external agencies and freelance resources and internal teams.
To succeed in this position, you already have a first solid experience in video content development and editorial planning, whether you come from a company, a production agency or the media environment.
If you would like to join us for this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
· You are known for your editorial and journalistic sensibility.
· You are able to manage multiple projects and are not scared of dealing with many stakeholders.
· Diplomacy, organization and conflict resolution are soft skills that describe you.
· A fluent level of English is required, both written and spoken.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this temporary position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 1 to 2 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarter.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.