15 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
Amber is looking for an Economy designer specialized in Web3 games, you'll make a significant impact on many products in our portfolio, from NFT collections to in-game economy for token-based product. If you're passionate about Tokenomic, Gamefi, the challenges of Token issuance or how engage players with this new genre, we want to meet you!
- Design meta-game systems, monetization mechanics, content balancing, and more for Token & NFT based game.
- Conducting market research on NFT game & collections to stay up to date with market trend
- Propose and balance NFT pricing launch strategy
- balance & manage Game economy with cryptocurrency involved
- Help Designing tokenomics for new game token
- Work with designer and tech team to ensure NFT and token frictionless usage.
- Work with the design team toward game mechanics adapted to Token based Games
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and project with web 3 features
- Work with design team to create sustainable Tokenomic for games or collections
- 2+ years of experience as a game economy designer, or equivalent background
- 1+ Experience working on Blockchain oriented product (Games,Dapp..)
- Advanced on live product and monetization & Liveops practices
- Good Knowledge of the different type of token & NFT monetization model: Play 2 Earn, Play & Own, one token economy, 2 token economy…
- Good knowledge of Tokenomics (market cap, diluted, issuance etc..)
- Advanced knowledge of free-to-play economy and monetization fundamentals
- Advanced understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proficient in data analysis and modeling to optimize game economies.
- Proven experience mentoring junior team members.
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Extensive experience using common economy design tools, like Excel
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs