Mexicali B.C. mx
7 days ago
Posted in our E-commerce sector at America branch in Mexico, you will work with a team that is already in place to lead our E-commerce sector and ensure the development of projects within our branches.
Managing existing Internet sales services for mobiles
Planning and following up on different phases of development and production with technical teams
Overseeing the planning stages and ensuring the quality of delivered products
Coordinating daily with foreign branches
Collaborating with sales and marketing departments
- Have personal interest in the Internet, specifically in online sales and community sites.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills allow you to complete projects effectively and on time.
- Creativity and pragmatism help you to find and apply the best possible solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer products and you know what choices to make to create a highly successful product.
- 2 years experience in a similar role (is a plus)
Studies, classes and other necessary qualifications:
- University graduate, preferably with a degree associated with software programming.
- Basic knowledge of the following programming languages is preferred: PHP, MySQL, HTML
- Knowledge of Office applications (MS Office or Open Office) – especially mails and spreadsheets.
- English writing and speaking – advanced level.
Knowledge, Abilities, skills:
- Leadership skills. Management experience is preferred.
- Should be oriented towards results with a good understanding of the business process.
- Responsive, communication skills, fluent in English
- Should be independent and willing to take responsibilities.
- Rigorous and organized. Technical background is a plus.
- The ability to learn complex frameworks and procedures with ease; good memory.
- Training and teaching skills
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.