This job might no longer be available.
Ecommerce Operation Intern 电商运营实习生
4 months ago
· Support in day-to- day ecommerce and onsite campaign operations.
· Assist with inventory and sales reporting
· Download and organize assets from various locations to upload on collectible stores in marketplace
· Work with external agency and internal team to implement changes and new features on sites
· Manage online product catalog, add new items and maintain database
· General administrative assistance as required
· A student majoring in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
· Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Preferred but not required)
· Strong attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Preferably working 3 days a week.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.