EU Brand Manager
23 days ago
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is a worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Titles featured under the Bethesda label include such blockbuster franchises as The Elder Scrolls®, DOOM®, QUAKE®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, The Evil Within™, Prey® and RAGE®.
The EU Brand Manager will work closely with Global Brand Managers and product development to make sure the Company’s products meet and exceed consumer expectations, are commercially viable, achieve profitability and ROI goals, are well positioned in the marketplace, have a strategic marketing plan, and are brought to international markets successfully and managed throughout their lifecycle.
- Plan and develop brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go to market strategies taking into consideration EU cultural differences, to drive 365-Day success & support on assigned products. This includes ensuring Cross-functional/team (CFX) alignment and support around product roadmap to hit and exceed assigned commercial targets; consulting with territory marketing teams, and management and working directly with members of Global Brand Management, product development, legal, finance, community, PR, sales and marketing in strategic planning, creative execution, and media planning.
- Provide quantitative/qualitative CFX updates & reports for key beats on the assigned product(s). Working with other teams and analysing data to provide insight into performance & learnings/recommendations that can be considered and applied going forward to enable the product to exceed revenue and player goals.
- Conduct and analyse market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs – all with the goal of providing recommendations for improvement on your assigned product.
- Take ownership of the Big Idea & Local Marketing Plan (LMP) process, working with the EU Head of Brand to ensure alignment and necessary approvals are gathered.
- Identify & pitch potential strategic partnerships or commercial opportunities that can drive incremental revenue or additional KPI-based benefits to the product.
- Working with Paid Media Team & EU Head of Brand, propose, devise, and implement paid media strategies to support & enhance the full product lifecycle and continue our ambition of longer-term planning.
- Identify opportunities to propose new assets to promote assigned product(s) – paid media banners, videos, cutdowns, new trailers, etc. – and provide feedback during the global production process of existing planned assets.
- Manage the development of product assets (trailers, demos, screenshots, etc.), including the production of versions required across EU territories to support all game beats. Ensure that assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the product, such as the universe, characters, and actions.
- Involvement in budget management / reporting for the assigned product. Managing Marketing/Creative budget allocations & Quarterly forecasts effectively, with maximum impact, and ensuring all approvals are sought and obtained.
- Deliver well communicated game presentations at PR and corporate events, alongside presentations to internal stakeholders at all levels & agencies.
- Propose and take on additional strategy / business-insight projects (e.g., deeper BI projects, commercial cases, CFX strategic initiatives) as delegated and approved by the EU Head of Brand.
- Ad Hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the EU Head of Brand.
- Prior demonstration of project management (i.e., ownership of a marketing campaign working with other cross-functional teams) is preferred.
- Prior experience in data analysis for marketing campaign impact and/or performance trends on a product is preferred.
- Prior experience with MMO/RPG gaming products is preferred.
- Able to engage in professional conversations across different departments and stakeholder levels.
- Confidence to deliver presentations to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Good awareness of cross-cultural differences and matrix company structures.
- Ability to think independently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Solution-orientated mindset and can-do attitude.
- A passion for gaming.
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.