This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
Who You Are:
To manage the ESG implementation, we are looking for a talented, passionate and skilled ESG/Sustainability Coordinator. As the ESG Coordinator, you will be responsible for the implementation of programs that support Company’s ESG/Sustainability strategy and further operationalize ESG/Sustainability within the organization. The role will also be responsible for the effective monitoring and oversight of Company’s commitment to achieve ESG/Sustainability targets across the business.
What You Will Do:
- Setting Company’s ESG/Sustainability strategy, embedding it across cross-functional working groups and reporting results in regulatory filings and in the Sustainability Report.
- Actively engage and coordinate alignment with other Company’s functions to operationalize ESG/Sustainability throughout the organization with the development of achievable targets, metrics and the administration of data collection for external reporting.
- Keep abreast of emerging issues and regulations relative to Company's sustainability program.
- Maintain deep understanding of ESG/Sustainability landscape, reporting and disclosure trends and key stakeholders including the ratings agency ecosystem, reporting frameworks and standards, disclosure legislation, and peer/company best practices.
- Report to the Director of IR and ESG/Sustainability to provide ESG/Sustainability data, content, and counsel for inclusion in investor communications, annual reports and earnings materials.
- Provide ideas regarding ways in which the Company can make continuous progress on its ESG/Sustainability journey and use that progress to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Continuous monitoring of performance against corporate ESG goals.
- Regular benchmarking of Company’s ESG performance against peers, and against industry trends and best practices.
- Proactive identification of issues, risks, opportunities and trends that may impact the Company from an ESG and corporate responsibility perspective.
- Development, maintenance and execution of regular cadence of ESG reporting, both internal and external, including production of an annual ESG Report, and other reporting products as needed.
- Development, maintenance and execution of appropriate disclosure controls and procedures related to ESG; inclusion of key ESG disclosures in regulatory filings.
- Convene internal ESG conversations to drive corporate ESG strategy; produce recommendations on action, policy or behavior change; work with Company’s Leadership to implement these recommendations.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in ESG functions.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on ESG/Sustainability, CSR or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
- Significant experience in being part of sustainability and/or ESG related programs and/or demonstrable knowledge of ESG frameworks, standards and trends
- Fluency with ESG indices.
- Advanced skills in writing and report preparation as well as effective presentation style and excellent oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and problem-solving skills.
- To be flexible, proactive, a learner and be able to work within a team, but also capable of working independently.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent Polish and fluent English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (global/Polish)
- Experience in Project Management
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna)
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to
- In-company Polish and English language classes
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Thunder - a new project based on one of the IPs from the Group’s portfolio.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.