ERP Analyst II
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleERP Analyst II
SummaryWe’re looking for an experienced Configuration Management Analyst II who will be responsible for maintaining the inputs and outputs and integrity of our ERP system. You will be part of a small team responsible for building and maintaining our current ERP system, including managing BOM’s, Routings, Part Numbers, and Integration both locally and globally. You will play a key role in managing our ERP system, from product introduction to full product lifecycle management and engage in all elements of the Aristocrat Due Diligence framework while maintaining zero compliance breaches. Provide support for new system implementation and create process documentation and training material as required.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering and Sustainability
- Develop and manage change and participate in the ERB process
- Create process documentation and training material as required
- Participate in product management and maintain strong relationships with our internal customers
- Achieve Service Level Agreement requirements, develop and communicate reporting both locally and globally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure timely implementation of change requests and change orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics, TeamCenter, Oracle, Epicor, SAP or Similar
- Must have elevated level of communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multitask, able to work well in high pressure situations and maintain strong accuracy
- Demonstrate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CM Certification or equivalent work experience
A hybrid work environment is offered for this role as part of Aristocrat’s new all.flex policy, which provides flexibility to employees to work in-office and remotely at home. Employees in hybrid roles will average 1 to 3 days per week in the office to enable a mix of in-person and remote collaboration with other team members. The all.flex policy enables employees and managers to work together to establish a flexible work plan that trusts people and works for each role. Aristocrat’s people and culture team can share more about how this sets Aristocrat apart as an industry leader.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.