ERP Analyst II
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleERP Analyst II
SummaryWe’re looking for an experienced Configuration Management Analyst II who will be responsible for maintaining the inputs and outputs and integrity of our ERP system. You will be part of a small team responsible for building and maintaining our current ERP system, including managing BOM’s, Routings, Part Numbers, and Integration both locally and globally. You will play a key role in managing our ERP system, from product introduction to full product lifecycle management and engage in all elements of the Aristocrat Due Diligence framework while maintaining zero compliance breaches. Provide support for new system implementation and create process documentation and training material as required.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering and Sustainability
- Develop and manage change and participate in the ERB process
- Create process documentation and training material as required
- Participate in product management and maintain strong relationships with our internal customers
- Achieve Service Level Agreement requirements, develop and communicate reporting both locally and globally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure timely implementation of change requests and change orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics, TeamCenter, Oracle, Epicor, SAP or Similar
- Must have elevated level of communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multitask, able to work well in high pressure situations and maintain strong accuracy
- Demonstrate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CM Certification or equivalent work experience
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.