ERCR Service Delivery Lead
5 days ago
Executive Relations, Customer Relations (ERCR) Delivery Lead
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give the that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring an ERCR Delivery Lead.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization, which is making EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players helping players, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We’re seeking an exceptional ERCR Delivery Lead to join the ERCR Team. This role will partner closely with the team to accurately record escalations and use those records to deliver the information to the department. They will then use this information in partnership with relevant stakeholders to correct processes and practices to improve the player experience and reduce demand.
So how does the ERCR Delivery Lead make great experiences for players? They:
- Provide guidance for root cause analysis and business improvement efforts.
- Maintain oversight on executive interactions and case work.
- Drive insights from the customer escalations back to the rest of the business.
- Manage relationships with independent and government consumer protection boards to ensure EA remains in good standing at all times.
- Partner with various stakeholders and other departments to ensure an efficient and uniform operation.
- Work well under pressure in a sometimes-stressful environment with the ability to multitask and think out of the box.
- Educate the team on best practices for support methodologies and player response.
- Identify issues, provide input, and make recommendations regarding support programs, tools, projects, products, processes, metrics, standards, and players.
- Ensure that all issues are escalated in accordance with our policy and procedures.
- Work with ERCR manager to ensure staff understand, and are trained on, products, processes, and support procedures.
- Are the point of contact for the ERCR team’s questions and escalations.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences :
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluen t in English
- BA/BS degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience dealing with customer complaints and resolutions within the ERCR team is preferred or in an executive escalations and/or retention team setting.
- A minimum 3 years of contact center experience
- A minimum of 1 year in a leadership position
- Teamwork skills such as managing and leading others to achieve positive business outcomes
- General technical troubleshooting skills on a PC, web browser, or online environment
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to identify process gaps and work across departments to implement effective resolutions
- A “can-do” and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
- Critical thinking and process analysis
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A confident communicator who likes to present and share information in a way that their audience can easily understand it.
- A proven history of process improvement and sustained high-level quality o f work
- Familiar with social networking and the latest ways to communicate such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and so on.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and issues.
- Creativity in resolving unique and challenging problems.
- Demonstrated willingness to engage in and apply ongoing education and professional development.
- Ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment, and work with tight deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a highly competitive base salary and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long term disability protection, and games.
At this location, we offer benefits like… competitive base salary and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long term disability protection. Other cool perks include free ice cream and free games!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.