EPM Applications Specialist
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for an EPM Applications Specialist to assure the support and maintenance for the company’s Finance reporting and consolidation applications.
The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional and technical support for internal customers located in Ubisoft offices worldwide, on applications like Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning.
What you’ll do
• Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests, changes) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions
• Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request/ change
• Demonstrates a sound knowledge across multiple Finance reporting and consolidation products.
• Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse
• Provides trainings for the key and end-users
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of end-user and internal IT documentation
• Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs - as needed
What you’ll bring as experience
• University graduate
• Work experience of at least two years in IT or Fianance, with background in the support or development of IT products
• Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge
• Experience with Oracle EPM (Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning)
• PC skills: Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – average level
• Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus
Represent a strong advantage:
• Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing
• Experience with ERP products
• Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially Microsoft SSIS.
What you'll bring as a colleague
• Sense of ownership and responsibility on the job;
• Innovative, curios and inquisitive
• Ability to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems
• Positive approach and work well within a global team
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.