This job might no longer be available.
EMEA Player Experience Program Specialist – Collaborative Tools (M/W)
14 days ago
About the Team
The mission of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) Audience & Customer Management department is to support & help deliver Ubisoft’s marketing strategies & offers to our different audiences (our players, communities, influencers, journalists & partners) by activating the optimal communication channels managed by the various teams within the department: CRM, Media, Player Experience, Community Management, Communications or Customer Support.
Within this department, the Player Experience team has a transversal role and aims to help maximize player satisfaction by mobilizing the various internal teams worldwide around players core needs. The team’s objective is to analyze the player experiences within the Ubisoft ecosystem, to boost internal collaboration & improve these experiences with the player’s needs in mind and finally to create & coordinate processes that improve Ubisoft’s ability to execute the best player experiences consistently. One of those processes is Frontline. Frontline is Ubisoft WW collaborative effort to anticipate and solve player’s needs in pre-launch, launch and post launch for all live events.
Having a track-record of curiosity, a willingness to support diverse teams and a passion for Jira and other collaborative related systems/solutions will prove to be invaluable for this role!
· Work closely with production, business and IT teams to setup and maintain Ubisoft Products tracking within our Jira environment
o New project creation from templates
o Notification scheme setups from RACI
o Script updates for assignment rules based on RACI
o User management
· Assist Player Experience Program Managers to report on KPIs for efficient, data-driven, decision making
You as a person
· Problem Solver
· Service vocation
· Relevant experience within video game, software or IT companies, working with issue tracking and project management software
· You have a technical and analytical mindset and easily adapt to working in different tools environments
· An expressed ability to demonstrate strong time management, prioritization, and communication skills (both oral/written).
· Experience providing support within a multi-departmental work environment
· +1 if you have previous experience with Jira project administration or development
· +1 if you are a Hard Core gamer, part of a game community, e-sport fan, etc..
· Fluent English is a must / Fluent in French is a plus
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Position available in Saint Mandé (line 1)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.