EMEA Customer Management Program Manager M/F
Paris Île-de-France fr
6 days ago
About the Team
The mission of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) Audience & Customer Management department is to support & help deliver Ubisoft’s marketing strategies & offers to our different audiences (our players, communities, influencers, journalists & partners) by activating the optimal communication channels managed by the various teams within the department: CRM, Media, Community Management, Communications or Customer Support.
Within this department, the Player Experience team has a transversal role and aims to help maximize player satisfaction by mobilizing the various internal teams worldwide around players core needs. The team’s objective is to analyze the player experiences within the Ubisoft ecosystem, to boost internal collaboration & improve these experiences with the player’s needs in mind and finally to create & coordinate processes that improve Ubisoft’s ability to execute the best player experiences consistently.
We are currently seeking for a Player Experience Program Manager in our Paris office. The candidate activity is a back and forth between Strategical and Tactical missions within our teams and with our Partners.
Responsible for managing program lifecycle, from initial pitch through program planning, scope management and program delivery. You report to the Player Experience Senior Program Manager.
One of those processes is Frontline. Frontline is Ubisoft WW collaborative effort to anticipate and solve player’s needs in pre-launch, launch and post launch for all live events.
· Set up community driven programs in close collaboration with the Audience & Customer Management department and our key partners (Production, Corp Com, and Business etc.)
· Identify, develop, and roll out programs to help the Audience & Customer management teams in their operational tasks
o Contribute to the establishment of best practices/procedures and ensure critical processes
o Co-create; coordinate process documentation for knowledge transfer.
o Organize workshops, seminars for the Customer Management teams.
· Identify, develop, and roll out programs to help Frontline operations
You as a person
· Problem Solver
· Service vocation
· 3+ years of relevant experience within video game or customer relationship industries.
· You have outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
· Strong project management skills.
· You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus)
· Social media; Web knowledge; streams; video as a plus
· Creativity, problem-solving
· Being a Hard Core gamer; part of a game community, e-sport fan … is a +
· Fluent English / French
This position is available ASAP and based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - ligne 9, ou St Mandé - ligne 1).
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.