EMC and Safety Compliance Engineer
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleEMC and Safety Compliance Engineer
SummaryThis position is an engineering position involving direct engagement in product certification, regulatory research and agency interface to support gaming products. The position includes supporting all phases of the certification process (UL, CSA, FCC, CE, RCM) initiated by product design and product operations. Review of product and vigorous internal pre-screen testing ensures EMC and safety compliance when submitted to 3rd party test laboratories. The position is also responsible for maintaining constant and accurate communication to the business on electrical regulatory compliance matters, prepare valuable reports, maintain test equipment and keep procedures up to date. The suitable candidate is expected to work under minimal supervision and as the resident product expert for electrical regulatory compliance issues.
What you'll do
- Positive helpful attitude and good communication skills.
- Continuous improvement minded and must be able and willing to work on, repair, and build products.
- Safety Compliance Gatekeeper for "UL" (Underwriters Laboratories Inc) and "CSA (Canadian Standards Association).
- Supports new product development by researching standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor project product submissions with 10-20% interstate travel to 3rd party test laboratories.
- Perform product assessments to EMC and Safety requirements with prescreen testing and preparing detailed reports.
What we're looking for
- BS Electrical Engineering with 2+ years of electrical regulatory experience
- or AS Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of electrical regulatory experience
- or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.