12 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced specialist on IBM’s Sterling Integrator and File Gateway platform. This individual will craft innovative managed file transfer (MFT) solutions and procedures for various internal groups, including IT/IS, Sales, Finance, and Operations. You will be part of the team that maintains and optimizes the platform and participates in the strategic and tactical solutioning for our business clients.
What You’ll Take On
- Perform maintenance and setup of IBM’s Sterling Integrator and File Gateway, JD Edwards EDI and data flows
- Setup and maintain SFG and B2BI partnerships, envelopes, AS2/SFTP communications, and routings
- Build, modify, research areas of mapping, translation, and business processes. Perform testing and address issues
- Document processes and flows with Blueworks Live
- Perform application health checks and monitor new and open support tickets.
- Research requests on data / file status via applications UIs, log files and flat file archives.
- Restore/redeliver data, execute and support business processes.
- Provide afterhours support during special times of increased activity.
- Support data flows and connections between Take-Two and all endpoints
What You Bring
- Solid experience in IBM’s Sterling B2B Integrator business processes, configurations and components
- Knowledge of MFT and IBM Sterling File Gateway partner setups, routings and communications
- Demonstrable experience of ANSI X12 and EDIFAC EDI data structure
- Demonstrable experience of AS2, SFTP and VAN communications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Great to Have:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards EDI applications a plus
- Some database query experience a plus.
- Experience with IBM Connect Direct and Control Center
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.