This job might no longer be available.
EAX SupportOps Analyst
12 days ago
At its core, Electronic Arts makes some of the world’s greatest games for a global audience of hundreds of millions of players. The EAX team drives the strategy and implementation of EA’s ecosystem, making it easy for EA’s players to connect to one another and to the games they love to play, no matter where they choose to play. These initiatives include: EA Play our cross-platform games subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and Steam; Origin, EA’s gaming platform on PC; and a host of other strategies to connect players both to their friends and to their next great gaming moment, across platforms and within our games.
Joining EAX means joining the team shaping EA’s subscription services now spanning three major platforms; building consumer experiences that power EA’s games and enabling more personalized, socially connected, and friction less experiences; and expanding our platforms across web, PC, mobile, the cloud and beyond so our players can get into the games they want to play and stay connected while playing. We like to say that ‘we see farther’, and are committed to driving innovation to meet player needs today and in the future.
- Manage all EAX incidents to include monitoring/tracking and incident resolution
- Partner with other EA, EAX and external teams to reduce platform and service downtime
- Provide quick and efficient resolution to all support requests
- Take an active role in SupportOps projects supporting our team and the larger EAX organization
- Maintain documentation of run books and processes
- Assist the Problem Manager to resolve any tasks related to Problem Records
- Follow up on RCA's and organize conversations where needed
- 1+ years experience in Incident and Problem Management process
- Customer Support experience
- Experience using monitoring tools and graphs
- Can perform well as part of a team
- Can find your way within a company. You’ve got the experience that helps you work and excel in a multi-functional organization
- Have an ability to partner and engage with all levels