This job might no longer be available.
EAX Production Coordinator
Redwood City California United States
7 months ago
Production Coordinator (Contract)
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support, and you will act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients.
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
- Management of Salesforce contracts and invoice reconciliation
- Track department expenditures and assist in monitoring budget as necessary.
- Asset Management & Purchasing (hardware, software, office supplies, swag and misc. peripherals).
- Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Serve as coordinator of services with internal and external contacts.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and submit Oracle account set-up requests for team members and provide initial training and assistance on iExpense reporting tool.
- Advocate company policies and procedures.
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Organize meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Assist in the coordination & onboarding of new hires, ensuring all parties involved & new hire needs are set up prior to start date and initial first day pick-up.
- Organize travel for team members (flights, accommodation, car rentals; drafting travel letters and assisting with visa applications when required).
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Responsible for assisting in branding team space.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas.
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
- Own and maintain team email Distribution Lists.
- Attend necessary meetings and record minutes
- Back up other Administrative Assistants as needed
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent time management skills is essential
- Self-motivator with a strong work ethic, proactively predicting needs before they arise.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to follow through, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details.
- High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Maintains highest level of personal integrity; capable of working with discretion when exposed to a high level of sensitive & confidential information
- Polite, easy-going, patient, & service-oriented with effective relationship-building skills
- Proven proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in Oracle and/or Salesforce preferred.