EA SPORTS FC, Senior Media Planner, Europe – Integrated Planning
12 days ago
Contract: 12-month fixed-term contract
Working model: hybrid at the Guildford office
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Growth Marketing - Integrated Planning
Growth Marketing exists to accelerate our technology and growth capabilities so we are at the forefront of digital marketing. Through technology and an audience-first approach, Growth Marketing focuses on data-driven decision-making, process simplification, and driving increased output, productivity, engagement, and revenue.
Within Integrated Planning, t he EU Senior Media Planner, FC, assists in the planning and activation of paid media in Europe across EA’s FC franchises. This position will report into the Manager, Global Media FC as a part of the newly formed Integrated Planning team responsible for taking an audience first approach to plans across paid and owned channels to maximize growth. This person will take a data driven approach to planning by understanding past campaign performance, local player behavior and consumption habits, to inform our local media plans. The EU Senior Media Planner, FC, is a key member of the FC Pod, managing the media agency to deliver media plans and activations across Europe.
- You will be part of a wider global media team planning campaigns across upwards of 30 markets, reporting into the global media manager on the EA FC team.
- You will oversee the EU media agency to create FC franchise media plans which support the global strategy. Media plan defines the investment by beat, phase, channel, and partner while providing line by line tactical detail of the plan. Responsible for sharing plans with a variety of company partners teams.
- You will be accountable for the oversight of the FC franchises media plans in Europe, ensuring purchase orders are opened, monthly budget estimates are provided to Finance, line by line plan details are created, and close oversight of performance.
- Partner with Franchise, Production, and Localization to ensure asset needs and best practices are communicated, while partnering with the Agency teams to ensure smooth delivery and execution.
- You will manage both global and local media activations in partnership with the Global Media Manager for FC.
- Develop reports to share with the wider business on media’s performance and the application of insights to improve campaign performance.
- You understand the complexity of the digital media landscape, including audience insights and cultural nuances while having a good knowledge of media owners and their capabilities.
- Develop Media Artefacts: Title Media Plans, Creative Runways, Media Reporting, Media Market Reports, Finance Tracking
- You can promote the role of paid media within EA with confidence to advocate for the role of media across the marketing organisation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with paid media with an understanding of the planning process, the role of digital and traditional channels, and full funnel performance indicators
- A history of successfully achieving campaign goals for past media campaigns
- experience establishing relationships with senior team members across Marketing
- Interest in the evolving world of data, attribution and media testing
- Comfortable working with large datasets to interpret or identify patterns and trends
- Experience across short- and long-term measurement approaches, the strategic use of first-party data, and the next generation of attribution.