EA SPORTS FC, Product Manager, Brand Marketing (Contract)
6 days ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EA SPORTS FC, Global Brand Marketing Team, work as the central hub across multiple teams, to bring the world's game to life each year.
As Global Campaign Manager, you will work as an important function between the Regional Marketing Teams (EU, NA, and AsiaCo) and our Development Studios based in Vancouver and Bucharest respectively.
Reporting to the Senior Global Brand Marketing Manager, the main responsibilities of the Global Campaign Manager will include:
- Content Integration: Manage a streamlined process between cross-functional teams and our development studio, to integrate both bespoke and contractual content, across multiple game modes.
- Central POC : Be the liaison between the development studio teams - managing comms, product updates/changes and content planning, and all marketing related cross-functional teams - establishing new opportunities of growth.
- Brand Partnerships: Manage the relationship with trusted brand partners, whilst building opportunities to collaborate and execute strategic beneficial campaigns/activations.
- Live Services: Work with relevant stakeholders , to continuously deliver upon contractual obligations and new partner opportunities, such as real world and in-game content drops.
- Brand Management and Approvals: Be the brand ambassador and advocate with 3P partners, upholding the EA SPORTS FC ethos and tone, whilst finding the best and most creative opportunities to build the growth and success of the franchise. Approving the usage of EA SPORTS FC content in multiple channels.
As Global Campaign manager, your deliverables will include:
- Campaign Readiness/Execution: Ongoing risk and opportunity assessment towards flawless execution of vanity content drops through the entire live service campaign.
- Campaign Optimization: Ongoing support & assessment of our goals, industry trends, and overarching campaign plans to help inform changes and improvements to marketing activations.
- Campaign Reporting: Assessing campaign performance in-game, establishing insights and areas of improvement with the analytics team.
- Lead and Innovate: Produce the best campaigns with both internal and external partners for the FC Brand.
- Create Additional Value: Bring forth partnership and activation opportunities across the product lifecycle.
- Teamwork: Connect with the Development Studios, Football Partnerships, Regional Marketing, Creative/Production and multiple other teams.
The primary competencies as Global Campaign manager, will include:
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to business & environmental context; be comfortable with constant change.
- Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work to achieve results.
- Results Focus & Initiative: Focus on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Get the job done – at quality
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ experience creating integrated marketing campaigns and activations
- Experience within all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel fan-facing campaigns.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Guide, facilitate marketing activations to optimize product performance/engagement
- Commercial/business knowledge & understanding with excellent analytical skills
- Excel at establishing and promoting internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners.
- A proactive approach to identifying opportunities and acting on ways to improve work, with attention to detail and meticulous organizational skills.
- Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of collaborators across regions.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business and brand requirements.
- Passion for sport, culture and lifestyle