This job might no longer be available.
E-commerce Marketing Assistant
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft is currently seeking an E-commerce Marketing Assistant for a 6 months contract. Under the supervision of the Marketing Operations Manager, E-commerce and in collaboration with the Ecommerce Marketing team, the E-Commerce Marketing Assistant will help coordinate the content production for the E-commerce needs for our owned channel, paid campaign and social media. He will also assist in maintaining overall strategic decks and reports in support of the media and performance teams. He will also support any E-commerce projects and help coordinate with cross-functional teams.
Support and coordination of content development - in collaboration with the design and E-commerce teams, develop content for the different communication pulse points and social platforms according to the needs identified by the marketing and business E-commerce teams.
- Content production coordination:
- Support for the internal briefing of the in-house designers/teams and/or agency briefing and coordination of deliverables
- Getting all the necessary approvals and ensure compliance with deadlines and quality standards
- Collect and process creative elements
- Update and develop projects tracking tools
- Develop and maintain the content calendar
- Assist in quality control of deliverables
- Participate in the development and writing of content
- Support special projects in tandem with the Ecommerce marketing team
- Participate in the competition analysis and share best practices with the E-commerce Marketing team
What you bring
- Enrolled in or completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Must have strong organizational skills; be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills, bilingual (French/English)
- Creative and innovative
- Resourceful, but also a team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Knowledge of gaming and online culture
- Knowledge of online shopping experience
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.