E-com System Developer (PHP)
19 days ago
- Work on global solutions and provide templates for other programmers and also prepare the documents for those solutions/templates
- Working with System team for implementing issues or fixing bugs from core classes or improving/optimizing the system
- Help other teams (Ecom and Production) on common modules, templates and optimize the systems. Implement and maintain different type of Tools/Feeds APIs, Global Billing Systems based on requirements of each game product or application
- Answering regular support requests from other teams (Ecom, Production, etc.), explaining business logic behind systems, investigating issues with them
- Report to Ecommerce System Manager /Ecommerce Producer
- Very good PHP and MySQL skills
- Experience with web service, APIs design and integration, proficient with code versioning tools such as SVN & Git
- Familiar with PHP Framework & strong understanding of OOP, Design Patterns
- Result-orientation, work accuracy, careful/responsible attitude to interact with live-op system
- Very good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good in English (reading and writing) and good communication skill
- Reliability and autonomy, self-learning and adaptability to new technologies quickly
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now
For local candidates only
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.