10 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
Keep Epic’s networks, hardware and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
In this role, you will
- Manage document review platform (provision accounts, coding data etc)
- Perform system administration tasks within document review system / case management software such as: creating accounts, assigning roles, and issue legal holds.
- Hands on experience working with common corporate technology such as mail servers, cloud hosting providers, and network storage
- Collaborate with other teams across Epic to implement new tools / support attorneys needs.
- Provide informative updates on the status of legal cases
- Ability to assist the attorneys with understanding the technology side of the house
- Collect and process electronically stored information (ESI) from Epic's data stores (mail server, network shares etc.
- Train junior members of the team on discovery tools and processes
- Process ESI using NUIX and other eDiscovery tools
What we're looking for
- BS in IT with relevant experience. Master's degree in Information Technology with a concentration in Information Security / Computer Forensics desired.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task with precision
- Must have experience with eDiscovery platforms (Relativity, Nuix, or Logikcull)
- e-Discovery or Computer Forensics experience required
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Effectively work under pressure in multiple time-sensitive situations
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Self motivated, with the ability to quickly learn new software or procedures
- Hands on experience with performing IT system administration functions
- 3-6 years experience working in computer forensics, providing technical support to legal teams
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.