E-Commerce PHP Developer
9 days ago
- Develop and maintain E-Commerce sites/channels that being used by million users, in daily collaboration with different internal and external partners at Gameloft.
- Set up/implement the technical aspects required in agreement with different business partners of Gameloft.
- Develop/customize different components of Gameloft online distribution system
- Document your assigned projects
- Report to your direct supervisor.
- At least 1 year of working with PHP , MySQL and other web technologies (XHTML, jQuery, CSS 3, Bootstrap)
- Strong understanding of OOP/ OOD, design patterns and strong experienced with responsive UI is a plus
- Experienced with web service – RESTful, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Systems Manager, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudWatch, ...), CI/CD, Nodejs.
- Good knowledge of SVN and Git.
- Familiar with web/wap programming, PHP Framework (Zend, Symfony, Laravel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- Work accuracy, careful/responsible attitude to interact with live-op system
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English (reading and writing)
- Self-learning and adaptability to new technologies
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (3-hour test),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: PHPE_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
How to apply:
Kindly apply here via SmartRecruiters OR send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: PHPE_Your full name
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.