Dutch Speaking Game Tester
Katowice Silesian Voivodeship Poland
12 days ago
Keywords Studios is looking for a Dutch speaking Game Tester with an excellent knowledge of English for our office in Katowice, Poland.
The Dutch Localization QA Tester will analyze in-game texts to validate grammar, syntax, spelling and proper location on a variety of different platforms to ensure compliance with all console and handheld manufacturers localized official terminologies. In addition, he/she will also review and perform exhaustive Dutch language tests to ensure text and audio respect the cultural aspects of a game’s local edition remains in context and is consistent throughout.
- Your main goal as a LQA Tester is to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software
Your choice of words will directly influence the extent of players' immersion in the virtual world and that can be a fascinating challenge. However, it requires some skills, especially:
- Excellent Dutch language skills – seriously, you need to be good at it!
- Highly communicative in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens). If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything.
- You also need to be EU Citizen or have the open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest
- Work on interesting projects.
- Contract of mandate (project-based cooperation, on call).
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary.
- Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to public.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.