Diversity Recruiting Lead
Austin, TX, United States
7 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
As the Diversity Recruiting Lead, you will direct strategies and programs that will impact Unity’s mission to build more inclusive and diverse talent teams across the globe. You will propel the development and execution of diversity recruiting initiatives in partnership with Recruiting and Business leaders, establishing scalable global best practices for Unity, and implementing data influenced insights and recommendations. In this role, you will manage the dynamic efforts behind Unity’s commitment to enhance innovation and building more inclusive technology for the world.
- Design, launch, and scale global strategies focused on increasing hires from underrepresented communities aligned with business goals and contribute to the culture
- Build and manage essential partnerships with leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders (i.e., Inclusion & Diversity, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.) to drive initiatives
- Consult and advise the Recruiting team on best practices, and implement plans to diversify talent pipelines at all levels
- Develop training, toolkits, and resources to talent acquisition procedures that are inclusive and free from bias
- Conduct market research to ascertain talent pool availability, identify trends, build data influenced plans, and share intelligence reports across the organization
- Create and manage frameworks to leverage Employee Resource Groups in diversity recruiting strategies and programs
- Develop performance metrics and report on all diversity recruiting efforts to share the impact of plans and identify opportunities to improve
- Full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams, with an emphasis on managing relationships with senior executives and global clients
- Current knowledge and understanding of D&I best practices including effective approaches to attraction, employment brand, recruitment processes, selection, and engagement
- Ability to create and clearly communicate project plans, track progress, and proactively keep stakeholders informed.
- Experience advising and influencing executives and multiple stakeholders
- Expertise in developing and reporting on diversity recruiting performance metrics to shape and inform strategies
- Ability to travel to events as needed
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Prior experience in program management
- Ability to think on your feet and an inherent sense of urgency to deliver exceptional results
- Superior attention to detail, with the ability to dive deep into the details without losing sight of the strategic vision
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.