Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Partner
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Partner to join our People team in Mexico on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We make sure our teams have everything they need to create amazing games. The People team manages everything from benefits & employee engagement to professional development opportunities and more.
What You Will Do
As Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Partner, reporting to the Director of DEI, you will be responsible for developing, launching, executing and managing various DEI programs and initiatives in support of Scopely’s global DEI strategy.
At Scopely, our DEI mission is to: Build and sustain a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities in which we operate; ensure that all Scopeleans experience equal opportunity and fairness in company practices; foster a sense of belonging, in an environment where individual differences are valued and respected; develop & publish games with diverse representation, equitable access and where all players feel included.
In this role, you’ll d evelop, launch, execute and manage various DEI programs and initiatives in support of Scopely’s global DEI strategy, including but not limited to:
- Provide programmatic support for our Employee Resource Groups, including assistance with ERG events and activities, ERG communications, external resources, and annual planning
- Execute global DEI communications strategy, including writing and developing content for all-employee messaging aligned to relevant DEI topics
- Develop and maintain a DEI Scorecard, for the company and all primary Business Units, to be updated and assessed quarterly
- Coordinate quarterly Business Unit DEI Action Planning process
- Lead global quarterly campaigns for employee self-identification across key dimensions of diversity
- Manage DEI data analytics in partnership with People Operations
- Prepare and share data-driven insights relative to DEI, as obtained from the internal employee engagement survey
- Establish and grow key external diversity partnerships
- Ensure relevant and current DEI content and resources are made available on both internal and external web
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of progressively complex experience in developing, launching, executing and managing global DEI programs
- Experience developing data-driven insights; using data to inform decisions, tell stories and measure impact
- Experience identifying and implementing various initiatives and programs with a solid understanding of DEI concepts, challenges and opportunities globally
- Able to collaborate, engage, listen and educate, in partnership with key stakeholders, throughout the company
- Ability to successfully lead multiple concurrent projects
- Good communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business
- Experience advising senior leadership on DEI programs and initiatives
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.