Director of Talent Management
1 month ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The People Development & Experience Team develops and delivers programs across the employee lifecycle in Employee Experience, Onboarding Performance Management, Talent Planning, Talent Development, and DEI to help each employee at Twitch succeed.
We are looking for a Director of Talent Management who will globally shape the strategy for people talent programs. You will create and translate talent programs into the best employee experience by optimizing our people strategy throughout the employee lifecycle.
You are comfortable creating and leading with several programs moving in parallel. You communicate with all organizational levels and have an appetite for building talent interventions from scratch. You'll partner with senior leaders across the organization and the People team to provide expertise and consultation in change management, DEI, talent reviews & assessment, performance management, promotions, and talent development. You have a history of impactful and authentic people management and development with your team.
This position can be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
Reporting to the Head of People Development and Experience you'll overseeing a team of Program Managers that support Twitch employees:
- Design an integrated Talent Management strategy, including a comprehensive approach for assessing, planning, managing, and developing talent across the enterprise.
- Manage and evolve our existing talent management and leadership development experiences to support business and our people, including performance management process, development frameworks, and talents reviews.
- Integrate and align DEI throughout all People Development and Experience practices, including Talent Development, Talent Management and Talent Experience.
- Develop strategic program goals for Twitch's Talent Management approach and processes in partnership with the People Team and partners.
- Deploy learning and development resources to achieve the talent management strategy.
- Evolve Talent Management design by adding new features, technical enhancements, and DEI integrations.
- Ensure the development, integration, and agreement of inclusive approaches to all talent management programs.
- Ensure talent programs evolve and craft interventions that scale for growth.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in talent management, organizational development, workforce planning, performance management or learning & development
- Strong understanding leading research, practices and innovations in DEI and Talent Management, plus the strengths and drawbacks of what has been tried to date
- Success in coaching organizational leaders at the executive level related Talent Management & Development, or DEI
- Demonstrated leadership presence, collaboration and influence across the organization
- Excellent communication skills(written and verbal) able to create a story using data and research
- A strategic partner and systems thinker with an ability to connect people to talent strategy, and processes across the enterprise
- A creative thinker that develops solutions focused on the future of work and dynamic needs a culture, and its people
- An inclusive manager of people who leads with empathy & achieves high-quality results yet ensure their team's engagement and development
- A data-driven leader who is can consult with team and partners
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.