This job might no longer be available.
Director, Sponsorship Sales
New York City, NY
5 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Director of Sponsorship Sales will be based in our NYC office and report to the Head of Sponsorship Sales in the US Twitch Advertising group based in NYC. You will be tasked with championing the sponsorship sales product at Twitch including esports leagues, esports teams, original & licensed content and influencers to designated client categories located within the Northeast territory of the United States.
- Achieve revenue targets through multi-year agreements
- Be a consultative and creative partner to clients and sponsorship agencies to develop meaningful custom solutions
- Work collaboratively with key teams internally including Legal, Business Development, Operations, Marketing and the broader sales group
- Learn and express the value and benefits of Twitch’s Sponsorship products, custom solutions, audience to clients and agencies
- Build the IP rights, hospitality, promotional rights, media and event strategy for clients
- Work collaboratively with global Sales and Marketing teams to identify key opportunities of sales and opportunity for growth
- 8+ years of experience in sponsorship sales, property representation with esports and gaming knowledge
- Strong relationships with senior marketing executives with brands and key agencies in relevant territory
- Successfully manage your territory and work collaboratively with the team to achieve overall goals
- Experience adapting to change and working cross functionally to achieve overall sales goals
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with commitment to excellence
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing custom solutions through sponsorship packaging
- Experience documenting and reporting in SFDC, including collaboration within several systems such as Google Docs and Asana
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave , Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.), Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.