Director of Product
26 days ago
The Director of Product is in charge of defining games vision and strategy. They will managing the game in a live environment and on creating the mechanics and features that will improve the game’s performance according to the defined strategy.
The Product Team reporting to them is responsible for:
- Execute a product management roadmap against the defined strategy.
- Continuously asses the game’s performance and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- Projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods.
- Conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features / changes and evaluate the results of these tests.
- Develop, train, and support the entire product team along with the Analytics department to provide a complete analysis of each element of our social/mobile products to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
- Supervise the Product Managers across studio titles.
- Constantly assess the gaps and opportunities in the product. Be able to plan and build a roadmap to address these items by using best known game mechanics and features.
- Being able to prioritize live product development items in order to achieve constant growth and product health.
- Ensure that each Product Manager is meeting the goals and budget numbers established by the Social management and stakeholders.
- Provide Creative input and Design comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game across multiple products
- Review an archived list of past features and iterations, including projections and actual values to keep team members accountable
- Review weekly KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Keep up-to-date on notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3-5+ Years of experience
- Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino – Advantage!
- Proven record of managing large scale product teams.
- Building and executing live products roadmaps.
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Marketing, Design, Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills