This job might no longer be available.
Director of Product, Analytics
10 days ago
Join us in our mission to connect the world through games and to delight consumers with exhilarating social gaming experiences! Zynga is looking for a seasoned Director of Product who can own projects, get results and directly impact the development of Zynga’s leading data and analytics platform. As Director of Product, you will be responsible for the team's product vision and roadmap and owner of product outcomes.
- Responsible for the overall vision and strategy of Zynga’s analytics and data platform.
- Lead a team of 10+ product managers, including manager-of-manager responsibilities.
- Primary stakeholder of the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Coordinate stakeholder and partner team relationships. Influence partner team strategy based on deep experience.
- Create new methodologies for the company by using technology, platform, or channels to drive business value in new ways.
- Lead execution of large-scale projects with interdisciplinary complexity. Work closely with program management and engineering to improve processes.
- Ensure that the product decisions are based on solid analysis.
- Inform and validate roadmap/product direction through proactive customer engagement methods and consumer insights partnership.
- Assume ownership of outcomes for the entire product team. Consistently identify product risks and develop mitigation strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in product management in the analytics or data domains.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of product managers and ensuring they receive rich mentorship, training, and feedback.
- Deep technical depth and understanding of analytics, data, and ML technologies. An acute understanding of industry trends and best practices in these domains.
- Experience building SaaS or B2B products and offerings with strong UX and design principles would be a plus.
- Ability to handle complex design challenges across multiple projects/feature areas simultaneously.
- Capable of managing expectations and presenting effectively to the team and senior executives.
- Experienced in facilitating effective cross-functional group communications. Able to adjust communication style as required.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities and attention to detail.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and versatile workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.