Director of Performance Marketing
11 days ago
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Director of Performance Marketing to join our Performance Marketing Team in Barcelona on a Hybrid basis !
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people worldwide daily.
The Performance Marketing team is focused on driving player growth and efficiency across various digital marketing channels. The teams are based in Europe and the US. The UA team’s mobile advertising ecosystem is an always-changing, rapidly growing world, and at Scopely, you'll play a key part in our next big leap in user growth. Our mission is to make experiences that our players love and keep coming back to time and time again.
What You’ll Do
You will lead UA for Scopely’s Dice franchise and Scrabble Go! This role works cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Analytics, Growth Marketing and Data Engineering and is part of the Performance Marketing team for Scopely’s Casual division.
- Own the acquisition P&L for Scopely’s Yahtzee with Buddies, Dice with Buddies and Scrabble Go!
- Develop UA strategy, methodology and processes to deliver on each game’s performance targets and improve team’s capabilities
- Bring leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for key performance indicators on each game, and working with Analytics on implementing improved Business Intelligence and Data Science predictions
- Mentor the performance marketing managers to identify gaps and inefficiencies in campaign creation, analysis and optimization
- Serve as key team leader offering feedback, guidance & coaching, and industry mentorship to Scopely’s Barcelona-based UA team
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks, ad exchanges, offerwall) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels
What We’re Looking For
- 5 + years of acquisition marketing experience, with preference for mobile apps, and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchanges
- 2+ years of proven success either growing and directly managing a world-class user acquisition team (or if not, a track record of successful mentorship and training)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from improvements in automation, marketing tech stack, fraud prevention, or analytics.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Product, Finance, Creative and Engineering to drive successful outcomes
- Preference (but not requirement) for experience with match-3, puzzle or other casual mobile games
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.