Director of Marketing, Wurl
15 days ago
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
Wurl leads the CTV industry in helping content publishers and streamers reach millions of viewers worldwide. Our market-leading solutions enable publishers and streamers to maximize their revenues, grow their CTV viewership, and strengthen their brand value. Wurl is owned by AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP).
The role of Director of Marketing for Wurl, is a key member of our team and is a marketing strategist and leader for the Wurl brand. This individual oversees marketing, including the development and performance of strategy, content, event marketing, advertising, ABM, MarTech tools, and project management. This role is focused on developing the brand as an industry and thought leader.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer of AppLovin and dotted line reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of Wurl this individual must be collaborative, communicative and know how to both manage their own marketing team while also growing a corporate brand. This role requires a leader who can run cross-team collaboration, training, professional development of team members, and lead a results-driven department.
- Define and execute a comprehensive, multi-platform marketing plan to build brand awareness, thought leadership, and assist sales in reaching key target accounts and provide key materials to help close them.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns that speak to Wurl’s key audiences and articulate the clear value we provide.
- Lead, grow, and mentor content, events, website and targeted lead generation.
- Act as a “player-coach” to define the vision for the Wurl marketing team and assist with execution as needed.
- Drive product awareness to prospects and clients, including go-to-market strategy for new features and product announcements.
- Work with cross-functional and shared marketing + creative resource teams to prioritize and execute on Wurl’s business goals.
- Work with CMO to manage the Wurl brand and how it cross connects to the AppLovin brand (at both a corporate level and a product level).
- Work with Wurl’s executives and CEO to understand the products, the priorities, and optimize the messaging and go-to-market plans.
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience managing marketing teams and executing campaigns from start to finish. Advantage for experience with media and advertising.
- Preferred experience building and growing a marketing team in a startup environment.
- A proven track record in understanding B2B technology solutions and a willingness to learn and understand the Connect TV (CTV) and media space.
- Quantitative mindset and uncompromised work ethics.
- Strong experience in developing departments with a track record for results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to develop new processes and/or formats as needed.
- Effective and concise communication skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.