Director of Growth
7 days ago
The Director of Growth applies data-driven insights and an end-to-end customer view to drive revenue growth across all product areas. This senior role is directly responsible for paid and organic marketing, data analytics and business insights. The Director of Growth combines expertise in a range of growth channels including paid acquisition, re-targeting, email marketing and affiliate marketing with a deep understanding of our products to help define how best to message the value proposition for each context and step of engagement. Lastly, they provide a critical supporting role to the product managers by providing insights and analysis to improve business performance.
- Lead user acquisition, retention and monetization strategy across all Sago Mini product lines.
- Manage a team of roughly 6 along with a 7-figure paid user acquisition budget to achieve user and revenue growth objectives.
- Establish priorities and strategies for the full range of marketing initiatives including pr, social, email and content marketing.
- Ensure effective data collection, storage and analysis that provide actionable insights for the product teams.
- Lead growth initiatives including price promotions, cross-promotion, referrals, affiliates, partnership opportunities.
- Conceive of, execute and evaluate new growth initiatives across all products.
- Create financial models to inform key business decisions.
- Engage the product and tech teams in efforts to improve user acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Support skills development through training, mentorship and coaching.
- Reports directly to the CEO and actively works with senior leadership.
- Direct reports include marketing manager, growth marketing, creative producer, social media manager and analytics manager.
Required Skill Set:
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing best practices, preferably in the mobile gaming area.
- Expert-level understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution.
- Specific expertise in business modeling and analysis.
- Ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative information.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Team management experience and strong communication skills.
- A passion for serving the needs or kids and their families.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile, software as a service or related industry.
- A passion for surfacing and chasing innovative ways to grow top-line revenue.
Sago Mini is committed to crafting amazing play experiences both on an off the screen. We are known for our award-winning digital toys and physical subscription boxes which are enjoyed by millions of children around the world. Our incredible team brings together a wide range of expertise from art and design to coding and business all around serving the needs of young children.
This is a full-time role based in Toronto and comes with a competitive salary, bonus plan and benefits package. Our team is currently working remotely, however we’re looking forward to returning to our office in Toronto’s fashion district.