This job might no longer be available.
Director of Diversity & Inclusion
26 days ago
Purpose of the position
As Ubisoft Montreal’s Director of Diversity & Inclusion for Ubisoft’s Quebec based studios, you’ll build and execute a D&I strategy to nurture an environment of collaboration, trust, and respect.
With the support of Corporate HQ, you’ll develop programs, policies, and initiatives that cover all facets of management and have positive, far-reaching impacts on our culture.
As a member of the Montreal studio executive committee reporting to both the Montreal Managing Director and the Global VP of Diversity & Inclusion, you'll influence the organization's goals and its long-term vision, plus drive changes that profoundly shape the studio – and set a standard in the video game industry.
- Define and guide a diversity and inclusion vision that will be reflected in the organization's programs, policies, and processes.
- Lead D&I Quebec-wide initiatives aligned with the Ubisoft global roadmap.
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture.
- Provide strategic advice to the studio Managing Directors in the province of Quebec, giving an informed perspective on diversity and inclusion trends and best practices.
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ and the Quebec studios to share learnings and opportunities.
- Work closely with Corporate Social Responsibility, Talent, and Communications teams to strengthen the attraction, development, and engagement of employees.
- Be a spokesperson for D&I at Ubisoft in Quebec, internally and externally.
- Establish metrics to measure success + provide regular reports on the impact of D&I initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts.
- Prioritize & ensure the application of I&D recommendations + monitor the deployment and management of new processes within the studio.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in organizational development, corporate social responsibility, or implementing strategies, initiatives, and programs (or other relevant experience)
- Deep knowledge and insight in the diversity and inclusion space
- Effective cross-departmental collaboration: you can easily cooperate with members from all disciplines and organizational levels
- An inclusive, influential, and inspiring leadership style that allows you to rally people together toward common goals.
- Your integrity, your trust, and your values
- Solid interpersonal relationship-building capabilities + French and English communication skills
- An intentional approach to transformation: you’re one to think critically before carrying out change
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Please send us your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to meeting you!