Director of CSR/Corporate Affairs
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleDirector of CSR/Corporate Affairs
SummaryAre you passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Affairs? Would you like to experience the power of your Talent Unleashed in a company that values you, is invested in every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
The Director of CSR & Community Relations is both a strategic and hands-on role responsible for developing and carrying out a national CSR/Corporate Affairs strategy that helps to position Aristocrat as an authentic and committed leader in the communities we serve.
This role encompasses onboarding a new philanthropic technology platform, critically looking at our focus areas to build and maintain key philanthropic relationships, working with internal comms and employee engagement teams to build employee excitement and participation throughout the U.S., with the goal of taking the program global in the next year.
Reporting to the VP of Communications and Corporate Affairs, the Director will develop a strategy that reflects core U.S. CSR priorities and business objectives, addresses critical community needs, and externally represents the company with stakeholders, public officials, community groups and influencers. This individual will manage and carry out the day-to-day strategy, overseeing existing relationships and building new ones, providing oversights and processing of donation requests, events, speaking engagements, marketing and advertising collateral, employee volunteerism, and tracking metrics/data/KPIs MoM, QoQ, and YoY. This role will interact with and support leaders across the Gaming Business Leadership team including: CEO, CFO, Chief Human Resources, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, DEI, Internal Communications, and Employee Resource Groups.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement U.S. CSR strategy with a focus on priority markets in key pillar areas
- Collaborate with Aristocrat Corporate Affairs, Communications, Responsible Gaming, DEI and Government Affairs teams to connect Gaming business unit efforts to company-wide
- Assess current community and non-profit partnerships, and identify, research and cultivate new partners and opportunities in line with U.S. and local site CSR priorities
- Serve as liaison, and establish and foster exemplary relationships with key community stakeholders at the local, county and state level
- Amplify and contribute to the thought leadership of our executive team, notably our CEO
- Plan, maintain and report on budget
- Build a measurement framework and dashboard to track and report on U.S. engagement metrics to demonstrate our impact on employees and in our communities
- Benchmark best practices and report current trends in CSR programs so that Aristocrat develops leading edge, best-in-class results
- Measure and communicate social impact of the program to stakeholders via annual report, ESG report, storytelling, gallery exhibits, etc., and provide regular updates to key internal stakeholders
- Serve as the conduit to employees, working in close partnership with employee engagement and internal communications
- Collaborate with company and partner communication teams on CSR efforts and possible storytelling moments
- Motivated self-starter who will collaborate across all departments and function levels with little hands-on supervision
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Corporate Social Responsibility/Corporate Affairs, preferably on behalf of a high-profile public company
- Proven ability to develop strong, respectful relationships, to inspire confidence and build trust among key internal and external stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Believe that a diverse-thinking team is critical to breakthrough ideas and that different ideas and experiences enable better results; you consider the voice of all consumers and employees. Inclusion, diversity & equity are values you actively advocate in your daily work.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple programs and projects with limited supervision
- Passionate, creative and committed with strong ability to influence and inspire
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams and collaborate across functions
- Ability to manage many accountabilities simultaneously and prioritize in a constantly changing environment is essential.
- Positive can-do attitude a must
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.