Director of Analytics
Montreal QC ca
18 days ago
Ludia is looking for an Analytics Director, to drive analytics across its growing portfolio of games with millions of daily active users.
In this role, you will lead a team of Analysts embedded in each game team, and you will partner with Producers, Game Performance Managers, Marketing team and other internal groups to shape the future of our analytics strategy across the company. Your role will be to develop the talent of the Analytics team and guide them in their career paths, as well as to build a collaborative environment that promotes knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate will be a champion for an analytics-driven mindset, yet humble enough to learn from the many Game Performance Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other partners that participate in making our games. You will be comfortable working with Executives and stakeholders of all levels.
- Build and keep the analytics strategy (team, tools, practices) aligned with the company objectives;
- Responsible for analytics best practices across all Ludia games (data governance/quality, data pipelines, dashboards, etc);
- Manage the recruitment, mentorship and training of the team;
- Manage and coordinate a team of Analysts embedded in game teams;
- Involved in the analytics technology stack strategy (build VS buy, etc);
- Support the Ludia editorial strategy and executive team, enhanced by a data-informed approach.
- Minimum 5 year experience in development/live service operations of games in the analytics function;
- Minimum 3 year experience in team management and matrix structure;
- Experience in data governance, data pipelines and data lakes (Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift etc.);
- Solid experience in data analysis, modelisation and prediction models;
- Knowledge of reporting tools/dashboards (Tableau, Domo, etc);
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Python ou R is an asset;
- Knowledge of the development process for mobile platforms (Android, iOS);
- Strong skills in communication, written and verbal. Fluency in French is an asset;
- Be passionate about mobile games!
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity.
Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded"Canada’s best game maker"by Apple, and"Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !