This job might no longer be available.
Director, User Acquisition
London, London, United Kingdom
5 months ago
Position: Director, User Acquisition
Reporting To: Reporting To: Head of User Acquisition
Posting Date: September 12, 2019
Closing Date: October 11, 2019
Number of vacancies available for this position: 1
Director, User Acquisition
The Zynga Marketing Team is looking for a Director of User Acquisition who will be responsible for leading large-scale advertising campaigns. You will be an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently run multiple advertising campaigns as well as oversee creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with Ad Networks and media platforms
- Have deep understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Develop mid-to-long term business and technical ad product strategy for next generation of player acquisition at Zynga
- Lead and oversee development of performance plans for newly launched games and help the team execute to maximize value to Zynga
- Work with new and existing Game Studios to build advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets that align with studio goals – and be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a proven track record of measurable results
- Managerial experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Authentic interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a requirement.
- Passion for problem solving: You are able to pursue new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Experience – and a desire – to do the medium and long term planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Shown ability to effectively influence others without directly leading them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in dynamic environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Mobile Display, SEM, Facebook advertising knowledge is a plus.
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
- BS/BA degree in math, science, or engineering, or consistent track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment(or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.