Director, Strategic Partnerships
8 days ago
Bungie seeks a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join the fast-growing Publishing organization. In this newly formed role, you will define the brand partnership strategy for the company, built on a strong foundation of alignment across key business stakeholders.
From brand partnerships to licensing collaborations, you will build and lead a team dedicated to driving next-level business opportunities tied to Bungie’s future endeavors. Through diligence, creativity, and established relationships, you will strengthen the bonds inside and outside of our games that expand fandom and drive unique value for Bungie.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build, refine, and advocate the brand partnership strategy, aligned to the goals of key stakeholder groups and Bungie’s future plans
- Identify companies that align with Bungie’s vision and bring the highest levels of equity to elevate its profile, and continue to manage those relationships
- Develop fully-integrated partnerships that deliver inventive, impactful, and best-in-class programs based on KPIs across key pillars including revenue, marketing, sales, PR, international growth and consumer products
- Underpin every project with the goal of delighting the Bungie community and bringing new players into its ecosystem and supply measurable value with every promotion
- Evangelize new and existing Bungie projects across the market, ensuring every avenue of potential opportunity is vetted
- Independently negotiate and/or collaborate with Business Development to achieve the most favorable deals for Bungie
- Extensive experience working within partnerships, business development, and/or marketing role within gaming, media, entertainment or consumer technology companies
- Strategic-thinker with a vision to push brand partnerships forward within the games industry
- The ability to articulate and balance the prioritization of short-term solutions with long term vision/goals
- Proven ability to establish, develop and manage complex and dynamic external Exec-level relationships with multiple stakeholders, delivering mutually beneficial initiatives
- Established relationships with Fortune 500 companies and market leading brands across relevant categories
- A track record of working seamlessly over cross-functional teams including marketing, finance, sales, legal, production and creative departments
- Ability to travel when required for studio and partner meetings, domestically and internationally